Not another online course, this is transformation
✔️ Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ/ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴘʟᴀɢᴜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴɴᴇʀ (ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛᴇʀ) ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ $$$ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜ often ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇs?
If so, I have something you may have been waiting for.
What I love about this digital workshop is it has teaching for both the inner photographer (confidence, jealousy, fear of success, burn-out, etc.) AND the outer (posing, styling, editing, etc.). They are ALL connected and impact one another.
Both workshops are completely online + self-paced. You will receive 8-12 hours of teaching with the filming of my upcoming in-person Dallas Workshop AND a full online curriculum that goes into deeper detail.
One of the best investments I made in myself in 2020 until now, is the hiring of coaches, in-depth courses, and of course, therapy. I've gathered the most imperative, life-changing, information and will present it in an easy-to-understand, no-judgment format.
Again, this isn't "to be a better photographer you've got to believe in yourself" and then move on to pricing portrait collections... this is an in-depth, get your hands dirty kind of teaching as we explore WHY you struggle with pricing yourself. WHY you struggle with attracting clients. WHY you sell yourself short. I will walk you through the why and then the how.
What You will receive
Two Workshops In One.
I've never offered this teaching before other than a sneak peek at my 2021 Workshops. This is all new. This is powerful. This is what transformed my business and my life from the inside out. And this is what I'm offering you ... an invitation to transformation.
- ► Video: The teaching portion of my April 2022 Dallas Workshop (click here to view workshop) - I will be filmed teaching at my workshop (3-4 hours). I've taught 45+ workshops since 2007 and have never offered this opportunity (and never will again).
- ► Video: I will take the teaching portion of my workshop and turn it into a full digital curriculum in which I can go into far more depth. Usually, I can only cover a topic for 10-15 min max at the actual workshop due to time constraints, but for this video, I can dive into the topic of, say Fear of Success, for much longer. There will be 8-12 modules of teaching included (4-5 hours).
- ► Zoom Call: 90 min. zoom call with me to ask any questions that may have come up during the teaching portion (bonus only for those who pre-purchase digital workshop)
- ► Video: watch how I do a "flying dress" (movement) photoshoot
- ► Video: watch me shoot in a boho studio where I'll discuss posing, styling, working with props, etc.
- ► Video: video showing my selections on how I styled models for the Round Top Retreat
- ► Video: 3-5 new editing videos showcasing my full editing process. Please note I use photoshop only.
- ► Video: 2-3 session folder walk-thru videos -- Step inside my photographer mind as I go through my session folders showing you which images I'd pick to show clients and why, mistakes I made, lighting issues, etc.
- ► Video: watch me shoot in a junkyard in the high desert to learn how I shoot in harsh light
Special offer for those that purchase the digital workshop bundle between April 1st and May 31st, 2022.
With purchase, you will receive ONE ENTRY to win these gorgeous blush-colored couture wings ($900 retail value).
The winner will be chosen live on my Facebook on June 8th at 7 pm (pacific) and shipped to the winner (US only).
This is the timeline in which you will receive your products.
Obviously, some aspects of this are a pre-sale because the April workshop has not happened yet, and I do not want to release the curriculum teaching until my attendees have heard the message first at the workshop.
If you purchase between April 1st and May 31st you will receive the following included bonuses not included after May 31st:
- ► Immediately after purchase, you will receive my previous Workshop Workbook -- which has done over a 1 million in sales, plus the Styled Sessions Guide, Posing Guide, and Posing Workbook (retail $127) -- you can read more about the Workbook by clicking here.
- ► Immediately after purchase, you will receive access to my content group on Facebook (read-only) -- this group has six weeks of PREVIOUSLY created content including 18 videos (shooting, teaching, editing, etc). You can view a list of what videos are included by clicking here.
- ► On May 16th you will receive 2 new editing videos (I use photoshop only)
- ► On May 14th you will begin to receive the digital workshop (outlined above). The modules will be delivered to the teaching site 2-3 videos at a time until all modules are released (8-12 total). We find this is better so attendees are not overwhelmed.
- ► On May 26th you'll receive 2-3 additional editing videos featuring images from the recent workshops + retreat + 1-2 session folder walk-thru videos
- ► June 1st - June 8th you will receive the digital version of the April Dallas Workshop -- we will need time to edit the hours of footage and put it into a teachable format for you.
- ► On June 15th we wrap things up as you are invited to a 90 min. live Zoom call where you can ask me any questions you may have had come up that were not covered
Purchase the Digital Workshop
The digital workshop will be sold for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.
► The Pre-Sale Price | $247
Please give me up to 12-24 hours to email after purchase
►On August 1st I will be releasing a
group coaching option
Want more time to make payments?
Choose the AfterPay program to purchase the Digital Workshop -- If approved, you will make four interest-free installments over six weeks.
You will see the optional AfterPay option on the 2nd page of the checkout process.
How long do I have access to this course?
You will have lifetime access to this self-paced course.
When will I receive my products?
A detailed + dated timeline has been posted above on the website. If anything changes you will be notified via the email you purchased the Workshop.
What experience level is needed?
There are no limitations on who can benefit from this class - from the hobbyist to the seasoned pro. You don't even have to be a photographer - it does have a leaning towards artists in general.
Do you offer refunds?
No, due to the nature of this product all sales are final. If you are unsure of the content before purchasing, drop me and email and let's discuss.
Do you have to be a photographer?
No, a lot of the teaching is geared to anyone struggling with inner issues, however, some of the bonuses are photographer-focused. So it's up to you!
Is this geared towards men too?
Yes, of course! I'll say that 90-95% of my customers or attendees have been women, however, the concepts I teach can be applied to men or women alike. Keep in mind, however, the language I use most of the time will be geared towards women, and some of the topics discussed are woman-focused.
Will the guest speakers' teaching be included?
No, only my teaching is included. Why they are busy teaching the attendees I will be filming other aspects of the video for you (me shooting, talking about props, styling, etc.)
Why wait until May 5th to release the digial workshop?
My heart is to give the attendees who have invested in attending my in-person Workshops the message of the new curriculum first and then release it to everyone else. Plus, I may have a creative idea I wanted to elaborate on in more detail once I get home from the workshop -- this gives me the space to offer you the best, most richest product.