Round Top Retreat Pricing
Be sure to scroll down to see all that is included with your retreat spot.
► Spots with Lodging NOW SOLD OUT
TWO SPOTS WITHOUT lodging are available at $999
Want more time to make payments?
You can apply the AfterPay program to purchase your Retreat or Workshop spot -- If approved, you will make four interest-free installments over six weeks. Please let me know if you'd like this option when registering. Limited time only.
What does The Retreat include?
►After the workshop the learning continues -- you will be given six additional weeks of content online full of editing videos, videos of me styled sessions, videos of me breaking down my clothing collection and more!
- One night shared lodging at the Wander Inn (Junky Gypsies) on the 19th
- A Grow Girls Workbook that will be emailed post-workshop
- A six-month online group coaching program post-Retreat
- Option to purchase additional nights lodging at a discounted rate
- Two 2.5 hour photoshoots each workshop day
- S'mores by the fire pit under the Texas sky on the 19th
- Pre-workshop private group on Facebook for important info
- Our famous handcrafted lunch + refreshments both days
- Skye's time + talent teaching
- Post-workshop editing videos by Skye (will show full editing process)
- 20+ professionally styled models to photograph
- Access to beautiful wardrobe + styling
- 20+ Customizable business forms packet
What if i can no longer attend?
All payments are non-refundable, however, you are welcome to sell your seat to another photographer.
Contact me as soon as you know you cannot attend as I may have a wait list for those who wish to attend. There is a $200 fee to switch workshops/retreats.
Who can attend a Retreat?
My workshops attended by all levels of photographers -- the photographer considering starting a business, photographer new to business, the photographer who is part-time wanting to jump into full-time, the well-seasoned photographer, the photographer who has been in business years but has lost their spark or wanting to try a new niche, the photographer who wants to update their portfolio, and many more! All are welcome!
How Do I get there?
The location is in the very small town of Round Top Texas (NOT Round Rock). The town is small, but very touristy. I will post the location address in the private pre-workshop group or you can find the Wander Inn by the Junk Gypsies.
What airport should I fly into?
Round Top is about two hours from Houston TX and about 90 minutes from Austin TX. Houston is more of a "hub" so you may find more flights options than Dallas.
Can I carpool or find roommate?
Yes. In the private pre-workshop group there will be a thread for those who wish to find a roommate and/or a carpool buddy.
I thought you retired from workshops?
"It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind."
In all honesty, I am back after three years because I have something to say. I've come through a hard life season and have had much growth, and it's reshaped my message and wish to share it with others.
What if I have special dietary needs?
We can accommodate vegetarian needs, however, we cannot provide vegan or for food allergies, etc. We can provide refrigeration if you need to bring special foods from home.